76 St Bernards Road is an elegant Edwardian house, built in 1907, and is set within the Olton conservation area.
Originally a family home, it was first used for care during WW1 as a convalescence home for injured soldiers.
In 1982 the property was converted to a residential care home for the elderly, and continues to provide care today under the ownership of the same family.
The accommodation is excellent, food is delicious and the staff bend over backwards to help. It is a relief to know mum is safe, secure and looked after.